A post specially for Heyly Wan! :)



So- I woke up today and found this video of my cutest Facebook Friend, Heyly Wan on Youtube.



https://youtu.be/1s2mUaRD18s



To those who are still wondering I can confirm: Yes, I find Asian girls immensely cute with


whatever they do. ^_^



So I decided to take some time out of my busy weekend schedule to give her a look at my


Saturday workout! I apologise in advance for it not being too pretty, but it is what I do on


Saturdays- whether I am being recorded or not. :D








Because this practice area at home is small I sometimes take out a couple of steps from my


kata to fit it into the area. Good thing about it, though, is that I can practice attack and defense


with limited room for running around.



Those of you who don't know Heyly- she is a model that appreciates your support and


attention. Like her, add her and follow her.



I am inviting her to Martial Arts Forums if she promises to post more nunchuck videos. :)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tai Chi Movement #3- Wave Hands like Clouds

Blindfold training

The Reverse Crescent Kick in Taijiquan