Waiting for today's group to arrive

My second day of teaching lies ahead.

While I wait here at this park I thought it a good idea to show you what it looks like.

This reminds me a lot of a park I saw in Jiangkou, China.

Our governments and local authorities have given us these areas to use, but often we see them falling into disuse.

This particular park used to have an obstacle course. I just came back here after a year of not seeing this place and found it all gone.

Nevertheless- it has ground for us to stand on. What else do we need? :)

Time to sign off now. Class is going to start. Today's progress will depend on how quickly they can learn to walk properly. ;)

Train well and have fun!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tai Chi Movement #3- Wave Hands like Clouds

Blindfold training

The Reverse Crescent Kick in Taijiquan