Long weekend









I am particularly glad about this long weekend. I have finished taking all the photos needed for the chapter on basics in my book.

The next set of photos- if they are going to get taken- will feature one of my friends who have helped out with the book on grappling. 

After the books have been completed I shall post some more about the actual experience of learning Wenhsiuquan. Sure- we get a lot of info on a style's ideals and values- even its techniques, but what about the stuff you actually experience when you are at the dojo?

Thank you, everybody who has been reading my blog up to now. I hope you enjoy what is to come. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tai Chi Movement #3- Wave Hands like Clouds

Blindfold training

The Reverse Crescent Kick in Taijiquan