The Second Book is ready!


After a long wait it is finally here!

The Wenhsiuquan Book on Defense focusses on responses to attacks. It shows how I have simplified blocking to make it suit a real-life situation and shows how I have formulated my responses to common attacks so that the reader can know how to formulate his/ her own.


I am really glad to have received my friends' help to get this together.


The A5 size version- my favourite- is R 350.00. A cheaper A4 version can be bought for R 150.00.

I have not really thought about overseas customers, but I think they'll understand if there is shipping to be paid as well... 

For now- I'll take a break before getting to the next one. I am three books away from having my style documented to at least an extent which is worth carrying over. :)


Train well, everyone! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tai Chi Movement #3- Wave Hands like Clouds

Blindfold training

The Reverse Crescent Kick in Taijiquan