Have a wonderful new year!




Welcome back! Hope you have an awesome New Year!

While I was away from this blog to fully celebrate the holidays I have used the off-time to step up my training. As an added bonus- I got this weighted vest as a gift from my parents! This is a really awesome Christmas gift. :)

I definitely recommend training with it! I am entering 2015 with stronger legs and harder kicks because of this. :D

Something else that is on its way is the Wenhsiuquan Book on Defense. 

Train hard! 

Comments

  1. You would make a great Hawkeye! Has someone ever told you that?

    Best,
    Fellow martial artist from the east coast
    http://www.ilovemartialartsgeorgia.com/index.php

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tai Chi Movement #3- Wave Hands like Clouds

Blindfold training

The Reverse Crescent Kick in Taijiquan