No post this weekend. :)



So- yesterday evening I got the weapons out and had my Saturday workout a bit earlier.

We know by now that I will not be in town this Saturday. :D

In other news I have been learning the guitar all over now since the beginning of last month. I was never patient enough to learn scales and now that I have finally started I can't stop.

 Now that I approaching the point of transferring any tune from my mind to the strings this song simply had to be played at some stage.

If you know the song it means we have watched the same movies! :D


Some of you might remember it from this video I have posted a long time ago. 


Have a great weekend, everyone!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tai Chi Movement #3- Wave Hands like Clouds

Blindfold training

The Reverse Crescent Kick in Taijiquan