Without the weights

Kicks are exhausting... :D

In this short video kicks make up the largest part of the attacks I throw. Whether I would actually fight like that is another matter altogether.  Hand and elbow strikes may be easier than kicks, but they burn their share of calories. :D

I post these videos to show what my attacks would look like when I am letting fly without the weights.

The first video shows me performing a bunch of frontal attacks.

Because I like practicing multidirectional attacks as well I have recorded myself attacking in various directions as well.



I trust that the rest of you are also training hard.

Have a great week ahead.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tai Chi Movement #3- Wave Hands like Clouds

Blindfold training

The Reverse Crescent Kick in Taijiquan