Best wishes for Christmas and the New Year


So we have reached the end of another year.

To me this has been an exciting year as a fledgling lawyer and as a martial artist.



Approaching the age of 40 I can confirm that, although you may acquire a lot of knowledge over time, you never reach a point where you stop learning. I have indeed learnt a lot this year.


Before I go on to wish everyone a blessed festive season I first want to thank all my friends in the online martial arts communities who share lots of interesting stuff and who give people like us a place on the web where we can feel we belong.






This year I have seen a lot of posts from Karate people. This says a lot for a time when arts like Jujitsu, Krav Maga and the sport of MMA dominates martial arts posts.



One of the most awesome new Karate people that we have met on Facebook is Samir Berardo of the Muidokan school of Karate. His bunkai driven style is doing a lot to preserve the valuable teachings that are embedded in the kata of traditional Karate.


I am going to take a break from blogging as I do every year around this time.

Until I am back I wish everyone a joyful and refreshing holiday season. Let's take some time out to recharge, take stock of ourselves, spend time with loved ones- especially those that take the back seat when work gets at its busiest- and meet the new year with renewed focus.



Best wishes, everyone! :)





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tai Chi Movement #3- Wave Hands like Clouds

Blindfold training

The Reverse Crescent Kick in Taijiquan