What has ethics got to do with fighting?




I have not yet sat down to write down a specific code of ethics for Wenhsiuquan. This does not in any way mean that I do not view ethics as important. I rather view a sound code of conduct to be of paramount importance in any martial art.

I am not going to discuss at legth as WHY we need ethics. Anyone can tell you that.

What I do want to let you know is that correct practice of a martial art like Wen Hsiu Quan actually cultivates a calm, compassionate heart that is at the same time courageous. Yes- Martial Arts can actually change the psychological make-up of a person. This is because we as humans all have the capacity to attain enlightenment- or to come pretty damn close. :)

Martial arts training- I mean REAL martial arts training- unlocks that part of us.

To find out how exactly you are welcome to email me at boshoffm3@gmail.com 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tai Chi Movement #3- Wave Hands like Clouds

Blindfold training

The Reverse Crescent Kick in Taijiquan